12.23.2011

Dear Santa,

This Christmas I have told everyone ( except my husband of course) that there is absolutely nothing that I need this year. I have more than I could have known that I ever wanted, and my needs are by far more than  fulfilled. But.....you are Santa and you could care less about needs. You only want to know what my little heart desires.

In that case

1. My neon has broken down. So I would like this to replace it. Slight modification though, I would like it to have a lime green pin stripe along the sides, all white leather with like green pin stripes stitched in. (Matching car seats of course. yes plural. No we are not expecting.)


2. I have like 4 tiny cutting boards. I wouldn't mind one big wooden one.More like a butcher block to be exact. Something like this will suffice











3. It has been about 2 years ( at the least ) since I have 
smelled like myself. Meaning-deliciouso. I have more
recently smelled like baby puke, cheerios, or just my son in general. Before that, I was preggo and the smell of everything and anything made me wanna upchuck. SOoooOOooo smelling like these would be great....just saying.







4. I want to go to Puerto Rico. I miss our family there. I miss everything about being there. There is a whole different feel to life when you are there. People are different. Everything is different. I miss the air, the heat, the palm trees, the water, titi vane (tee tee vahn-ee), I wanna go back. Asap. 

5. California. I haven't seen my brother in too long, and he means a ton to me. Meaning his one and only offspring little miss Ava Paige holds a dear spot in my heart because she's the only littlelittle that doesn't know Auntie Micky as the cooooolest auntie around. Last yet not least my sister in law is freaking amazing and thinks my best friend and I are ridiculous and we can always make her laugh and I love her laugh and basically everything she does is fabulous. 

6. Jennifer Rose. I would love a week of absolute Jen&Shellyness (at the very least) She could meet me while I am redeeming wish #4 like old times. Or we could go anywhere or nowhere. I would just love one more care free escapade with that lady. 

7. Last but not least. alone-wide-awake-ready-for-anything-attitude-kind-of-date with my husband. So we can pretend we are worry free baby free just getting to know and impress eachother all over again.

I haven't been perfect but I've been probably on the best behavior I have ever been on in my whole life this year.



(Did I mention Puerto Rico?)

1 comment:

  1. Love this list and I'll second #1, hot riiide momma! Can't wait to hear what you really get this year, I have an inkling that it'll be as special as all of these wishes! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete